Mermaid Darling.

lovequotesrus:

Everything you love is here
motz-hottest-eyecandy:

Cassie Amato
iglovequotes:

Daily dose of love quotes here
Tumblr has made me realize 2 things.
One. There really are good people in this world.
Two. Some like sex, alot.

As the days go by, I very slowly start loving my life more. I may be fighting depression, as I have for 9 years now.. I try to look at the bright side of things. I try to read good quotes every day.. like¬†motivational once. And it is kinda helping. And talking to people. That helps too. I may cry 90% of the day, but the other 10% I spend smiling and laughing. I’m starting to look at all the good things, saying fuck all you that messed with my head. I can honestly say, I’m kinda happy..¬†

Felt sexy and pretty the other day.
Agree or nah?
Can I get a goodmorning kik? (:
MermaiddBitchh
Ask me stuff!
Anythingggg.
cute images